GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shermen is going in to army soon.. in like another few hours time.. feel kinda sad.. i know i have been through all these.. but u still feel kinda of sad when u not going see Ur own kin for quite some time.. i know he will be fine.. ha ha.. in fact he has been this through once.. now.. doing it another time.. really farking SCDF.. so difficult to take leave.. my encik told me that i MIGHT need to go back to the station.. i dun give a fark.. i won't go back until i see shermen off..

last week had a real great time with my best buddies.. we went to discussion.. i was dead drunk.. real drunk.. i puked like no one's business... and the next morning i had a freaking hard time with my gf.. i was farked.. like shit. real shit. hahah anyway.. thanks buddies.. AND THANK U LEE AI PING!!!!!!!! for fetching all of us home.. anyway she just got her licence!! and now my racing machine will be driven by her~~ and not to mention petrol~ erp~ modification fee~ HAVE TO SHARE TOO.. woo HOOO!! yeah.. haha just kidding.. she will drive under my supervision!!

Anyway,
I LOVE MOM
SHERMEN
LEE AI PING
JACKSON SIM
ANDY NG
SNG YENSERN
RAYMOND KOH


GDLUCKNVFADEXXXGOODNESS AKA JERMAINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home