GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today is..... 27 of AUGUST 2006!!!! my 21st b-day.. as usual, i slept the whole day till 9pm.. i was on duty yesterday.. i was waken for dinner by my mum. ok.. i had a sumptuous dinner.
but i was very suprised and touched. shermen, gave me a really big surpise. he gave me alot of branded stuff.



this is what he gave me.



Oh my GOD...


he spent almost $500






A GUESS t shirt...


must have cost him alot










An ARMANI EXCHANGE t-shirt...

FCUK t-shirt

a CK perfume

that's not all.. he also gave me a POLO t shirt, a jeans from TOP SHOP.

i felt very heartache when he spent so much for me. actually i dun need such good brands.Even if u give me a t-shirt bought from Bugis i'll also be very happy. i really appreciate it. i am really happy that he did so much for me. i really wanna thank him.

and of course i'll make sure his 21st b-day he'll recieve as much too.

THANK YOU SHERMEN!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Anyway, it's doesn't matter what u give me, i'll still be happy.

Love,

GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness AKA Jermaine

GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness (Huge massive power of the power)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home