GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My birthday is coming~!!! but i'm not really excited...yet.. next week will be my birthday. i dunno whether to celebrate it on 19? or on the 27? coz on 26 i'll be having my duty. and that's a sat. i'll be free on 27. that's sun.

sun.... jackson and nd won't be ard.. coz they have to book in.. so how???? and where???

where should i celebrate~!!!

i really dunno.. haiz... everyone wants their 21st to be grand.. so what should i do?? ideas????? pls???


anyway, my gf bought me a phone~!!!!! n73!!!! oh my... she bought it for 800++++ but i still dun wanna use it yet coz.. i want to use it on my b-day!!!

anyway i've already transferred my photos to the computer.. but i'll upload slowly..



so for now enjoy~!!!



look at his briefs!.. damn big...

why did he do that?? coz he wants to warm up his balls.. hahahahahahah













i knew it.. there was something fishy..

if i was earlier... uh uh uh....


or maybe they had a fast game??








sharks fin~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah cheap and good...... at???



THAILAND








hmm.... yummy look...




one person one bowl.........










look at that face.... steam steam...












those were the days.....


anyway i'll upload more..




love,
jermaine aka GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness


GdLuckNvFadeXXXGoodness(Power of the maxmium Power)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home